The skies were pretty threatening Saturday morning as Tina and Bob were finalizing the backup plan if it rained at ceremony time for their outdoor wedding. It had rained most of the morning and the chances were still high for 1:00. We at least knew it was going to be dreary all day. Oh, wait. […]

October 20, 2020